Sunday, October 6, 2013

Random Week Highlights!


Hello there! I’ve been super busy with homework and volleyball.  It seems like there will never be a moment of peace! We ( my team and I) had a volleyball tournament yesterday, and that was super fun.  We ended up getting second out of five teams, so I think we did fairly well. =)

      Last night my mom and I watched North and South (well the first half of it anyway) and it was a lot of fun.  

     The kittens that were born two weeks ago are opening their eyes. It’s sooo adorable! They’re bright blue eyes and its extremely cute. My dad still doesn’t think they’re very cute. Okay, that’s not exactly 100 percent true, but he did say the only cute thing about them was their faces. He said the rest of their body’s looked like rats. (You can judge for yourselves!)=)  They still can’t walk yet, but they move by lying on their stomachs and by almost making swimming movements with their little arms! It’s kind of cute, and kind of pitiful if you know what I mean. Since it getting so cold at night, she (missy my cat) moved the kittens from the concrete floor to the insolated box. Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took.  They aren't very good, and I couldn't get one with their eye's wide open because they were napping when I went out there. Oh well, maybe next time! 
 
The brown one is kind of the runt of the ones that survived. I hope she/he makes it!



The one with it's eyes open (above) is the really biggest of the litter.

This one (above) is the runt.

No, I haven't named them yet. Any ideas? I'd love help! I can't think of any that really suit them.
 
     The weather has been absolutely amazing out (I love this time of year!) The leaves are just starting to turn yellowish brown and it went down to 40 degree’s last night (or something like that anyway.) and it’s like sixty degree’s out right now (oh how I love fall!) 

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww....they're soooo cute! You could name them Thror, Thrain, and Thorin, but that's just an idea. Let us know what you do name them!!!
    <3 Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're adorable! Hmmm, maybe you could do themed names ... I was going to go off of Missy, but thats kind of hard. Maybe Adventures in Odyssey names?
    Hugs,
    Mary Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband loves the fall weather, too. The kittens are adorable! I always loved our runts. I love Mary France's idea about naming them after Adventures in Odyssey! Connie? Eugene? Harlow Doyle? Wooten?

    ReplyDelete