Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Random Ramblings of....me!


Hello there again! I’ve been pretty busy this week, I have a few tests/quizzes but it hasn’t been too bad so far. I had three volleyball games yesterday and practice today, so it’s been hard to squeeze in school, but hey, that’s what Saturday’s for! (Not really, it was a joke!) I have (sad as it may be) been doing lots of school over the weekend. I keep finding it increasingly harder to motivate myself to get it done. I don’t manage my time well, and that’s the majority of my problem. (ugg)

                As I was saying, we had three volleyball games on Tuesday. I typically play an outside hitter, but since we were beating a team handily our coach decided to change it up a bit. Bethany played a 2 (middle hitter) and I got to play setter!  I was pretty excited, and now I have a much bigger appreciation for setters! Ya’ll are awesome!=)

                The kittens are doing well, and they give me a chance to practice photography (when Missy will let me close to them!) which I’m enjoying!  They’re better to photograph because they don’t move very fast because they can’t walk yet. I didn’t get a chance to take very many today. Missy didn’t like the camera inches away from her kittens, which (I guess) I understand. Here’s one of my favorites:
 
 

 

They’re sooo adorable now that they have their eyes open.  I haven’t held them yet (I don’t want my cat to reject them) but I think we’ll be able to pick them up within the next week or so. (!!!)
Thanks so much for reading! Until next time,
Natalie=)

4 comments:

  1. I love your new blog background!! Did you take that?
    And your kittens are looking so cute! You're picture taking skills just get better and better miss Natalie. ;)
    Can't wait to come be "productive" with you on Friday when we study for Biology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome picture, Natalie! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty new blog template! And that photo looks professional!

    ReplyDelete