Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My week


Hello there again! I’ve been up to…well school. I haven’t been at all motivated though to get it done. I finish in about 2-3 times longer than I should, because I get distracted more easily. Today I finished my art assignments (drawling with charcoal) and it was okay. My hands still have black marks all over them. I never realized just how messy charcoal is! I’ve found something to make the time pass faster though—books on tape! It’s much better than sitting there in silence drawing! I’m listening to the Fellowship of the Ring and am at the Counsel of Elron. I like the books so far a lot. It’s so much easier listening to it instead of reading them!

     I’m kind of overwhelmed with biology. The module we’re on right now is about (beginning) chemistry (yeah, I know. Ironic right?) It’s totally gone over my head. I’ve enjoyed biology moderately so far but this module is awful. I really like our teacher and all, but I don’t think chemistry is my thing!

Yes, I can’t blog without mentioning the kittens! (sorry if I’ve been boring you to death!) I’ve decided to temporarily name them:
 
This is Bomber. He's (or she, I can't tell yet) is the biggest of them all. He (or she) eats almost non- stop and is always shoving his/her siblings out of the way.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is Peep. He/she's always making small chirping like a bird. She is always peeping (get it???) over her siblings to look at the world around her/him.
 
 
 
 
 
This one is learning to walk first. She's quite adventurous and I named her but I forgot the name. (ahem) I know it started with an "s" and had something to do with  being adventurous. Any help here? If you have ideas for it let me know!
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the kittens are so adorable! I love the names you've come up with :). Um... I can't think of the word you're looking for right now, but I'll let you know if I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW they just get cuter :) ;-) I'm sad you didn't go with the name Pippin (that was my favorite) but the other names are so sweet and I love how they match their personalities!
    UGH I KNOW. Biology this week is torture. I reach a certain point in the chapter and just start banging my head against the book because I can't get it in! We'll have to study together again and this time be productive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww!! *Happy squeals* Nice pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete