Friday, October 25, 2013

A Week in the Life of Random Me.



Hello there again! This week volleyball ended for the season (*sniff sniff*) kind of excited for the extra time I'll have! I think it will be nice to have some more free time in my schedule. We've also had my great aunt and uncle here this week, and I kind of feel sorry for them...we haven't had that much time (between sports and activity's) to entertain them!
 
 I’m also excited because I'm almost finished with the Fellowship of the Ring, and it's taken me a while to get through. I'm almost ready for the Two Towers!!!! I've found its lots easier to listen to than to read! I've been listening to them while I do my art assignments and also while I work.
 
Another topic: School. I’ve done a little better with not procrastinating, but I’ve still been doing it.  I’m just tired of school I guess! We have a biology test this week (*groans*) that I really need to study for. (it’s a harder module!) I’m not really looking forward to the next module though because it’s supposedly the hardest in the book. (According to Hannah)
Hannah is at a state volleyball tournament this weekend, and I’m at home with Blaize and my dad=( I’m the “mom” helping Blaize with school (*sighs*) and I’m beginning to wonder if he’s ADD or something! (ugg!)
 
And one last subject: Kittens! They're cuter than ever and are starting to walk. This one can walk now, but the chubby one (Bomber) is still trying to figure it out. They've figured out how to climb out of the box. We started holding them about 2 weeks ago and they're starting to get more used to being handled. I still haven't named this one, so any idea's would be much appreciated!=)
Thanks for reading,
Natalie
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I still think you should do Pippin!!! Somebody back me up, does he or does he not look like a Pippin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to Pippin! So cute and an incredible picture. You played great at your last game! You've got awesome serves!

    ReplyDelete