Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hi there! This week has been mildly crazy (If that's even possible). I worked 71/2 hours since last Wednesday, and had lots of homework (including another biology test). Hannah had a v-ball tournament (state) this weekend and she has another one (Nationals) this next weekend! We're heading down to Omaha on Thursday night to watch them play...pictures will be coming!!!=)

In art we've been doing charcoal!!! It's really messy and smears really easily.=)   Today we drew pumpkins, although mine didn't look right...something about the shape was a little off.

This year I decided to take guitar and in a few weeks I'll get Christmas music! I'm super excited about that!!! My hands are getting sore though from stretching to attempt to play the strings. Last week my string broke, and it kind of hurt because it snapped in my face while I was tuning it. I've been a little hesitant about tuning.

Biology has been...well, hard. This module is really hard. There are tons of definitions (45 to be exact) and I'm kind of feeling overwhelmed....Thankfully, there are deadlines, or else I'd be stuck on it the entire year!

And finally: KITTEN UPDATE!!! Okay you probably think I'm obsessed, and that's because I am. I love small cutely creatures, and they're getting cuter by the day. Sorry if I'm boring you, but their just SSSSSOOOOOO CUTE! Even Hannah, (animal not-so-much liker) says their adorable, and even goes out to pet them. I've been trying to convince her to keep one (so we don't have to give them all away) but she's not to keen on the idea.  =(



2 comments:

  1. Nat, your kittens are precious. And the pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are adorable! Did you figure out the "s" name? :) I would offer to take one, but I'm allergic to cats. I do love kittens, though! And I had a hard time with biology, too (I did that same curriculum at a homeschool co-op!). Keep working hard at it, but also remember to put it in perspective of your whole life so that you don't get so overwhelmed. It's hard to do that when you're in the middle of something hard, but it's important! God cares about helping us with school, too. :)

    ReplyDelete