Thursday, November 7, 2013

HIIIIIIII!


It’s November!!! Wow…time flies! Thankfully, things haven’t been busy, and it’s been a really nice change from volleyball season! In fact ,volley- ball ended a while ago (okay like two weeks), but I went to Hannah’s weekend tournament in Omaha, so it felt busier because we were away. I got to take lots of pictures, and that was fun. It was also great getting to watch volleyball. Some of those teams are REALLY good!


 
 
Anyway, it was fun just watching volleyball! Another plus about going was that I got to go shopping with my mom (awesome, right?) at thrift stores which is really fun.  I found an almost new Aeropostal (is that how you spell it…I think it’s French or something.) sweatshirt, and American Eagle shoes. I was pretty excited anyway. It’s like finding treasure…(except with treasure you could buy a bunch more stuff which would be awesome…  but you get the picture=) . Anyway, coming back off that bunny trail, it was pretty fun.
     Speaking of bunnies, the kittens are doing awesome! (hehe=) They’re sooo cute and adorable. I’m still trying to convince Hannah to keep one so we don’t have to give any away, and am on the verge of success. Okay, not really, but she’s starting to actually go out there and hold them, so that’s a start! (Hannah thinks cats are a waste of time because you just get attached to them, and then they die. Uhhhh NO! Help me convince her!) Also, they stopped looking like rats and now are looking like kittens. My DAD ACTUALLY SAID THEY WERE CUTE! He never really said they weren’t, he just kept commenting on their rat likeness the first week (which is pretty much the same in my book) Here’s a picture I took of them today.
Anyway, thanks so much for reading this! Have a spectacular day!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Ah, this is such a fun post Natalie! All your photos are AMAZING. You get action shots so well (that gym was really nice for pics) I want to go thrift shopping with you next time:) Have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mary Frances- you get great action shots. The pics you took for me are the best ones I have of the season! Great post Nat!

    ReplyDelete