Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hello all! Wow, has it been nasty outside! 27 degrees, windy, cloudy, and icy. Yup. COLD.  It's definitely winter. This week has actually been pretty good (aside from the weather). On Tuesday, I found out my math lesson had been canceled, so I got to go shopping INSTED! YES! Hannah and I went to the mall while my mom worked out. I got a really cute pair of jeans at Rue21! I was super exited!
I haven't really been motivated with school, and I'd really appreciate prayers about that. UGG! I'm ready for Christmas! I'm so excited! Thanksgiving is next week! Time to start baking! (Okay, maybe not just yet, but  I'm ready to taste that pumpkin pie!)
We've been playing more board games as of late. Tonight, I got absolutely annihilated by my dad. He had all the property's except for like boardwalk/parkplace and Indian/Kentucky/and Illinois, and he laded on Free parking about 5 times in a row. I am not joking. It was pretty miserable and I finally handed it all over. He was really enjoying himself.=) Imagine that.
 Guess what? My dad said we could go tuba caroling this year! We haven't set a date, but I'm pretty exited about the prospect. We haven't done that in years!
Finally, the last piece of news (which is quite a tear jerker) The kittens are leaving! I know he's going to a good home, but still. *sniff sniff* Okay, one of them is, because Blaize convinced Hannah of all people, (miracles of miracles!) to keep one. He's doing all the work for her though, which is a pretty good deal I'd say. We are giving one away, and the phone has been ringing off the hook because I posted about them on craigslist, and it seems EVERYONE wants a kitten. At least we have options. =) Anyway, someone is coming over Sunday to look at them and (hopefully) pick one out.  Well, thanks for reading my somewhat random thoughts! Hope I didn't boar you too much!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! They're leaving?! Well, kudos to Blaize for convincing Hannah ... maybe he should join speech and debate? ;) Haha, I would've handed it over to your dad, too:) Can't wait to hear the tuba caroling! Have a great weekend Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Hannah is keeping one! Also...what is tuba caroling? Caroling door-to-door while playing a giant tuba? Does your dad play tuba??

    ReplyDelete