Saturday, February 1, 2014

Wow! I can't believe it's already February! Yikes! Time flies. Lately, things have kind of settled down (at least for me!), and it's really nice not to be terribly busy. Well, mostly this week I've been doing school. I have a biology test I have to take, and I'm kind of stressing about that. =) 
     One of this week’s highlights was a sleep over Hannah and I had...we decided last night (Friday) that we should have a sleep over, and we were going to pull an all-nighter watching  Jane Austen movies, but I kind of got tiered around 3:00...so there went that idea. It was really fun. We watched Jane Eyre (okay it's not Jane Austen, but it was fun) Mansfield Park and part of Persuasion... =) 
      Is anyone looking forward to the super bowl? I'm excited! Go Denver! Hannah and I made football cakes today...mine was a total flop, but hey! It will still taste good! You can't go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate! 
   We've been involved 4-H again and our club is doing a play for club days. Hannah and I are in it (yes, I'm not great at acting, but I still think it will be fun) and the script is hilarious! I'm playing an Egomaniac going on his first date.
     Speaking of 4-H, I started a project already! I’m redecorating my room (the only downside is I have to pay for everything…I never realized how expensive it can be!) Pictures will be coming! Right now, things are a little chaotic up there, and I think you might be scared by the mess! =) I didn't feel like painting the entire room, so I’m just changing the bedspread and finding some fun throw pillows. Hopefully it will give the room a whole different feel! I’d better sign off! Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment