Thursday, February 27, 2014

An Interview With Myself

Hi everyone! I'm going to be a copy cat too... For this blog post, I'll share a little more about my self though questions that I'll answer! I've been enjoying reading every one else's! This was a great idea whoever it was that came up with it!

What is your full name, and what would you change it to if you could? My full name is Natalie Joy Peterman=) That's hard....I really like the name Makenzie!

What is the first thing you think in the morning? "Five more minutes!" *hits snooze*

What's the last movie you saw in theaters? FROZEN! I loved it!

What is the last movie you saw that made you cry?  The Kid! It's SUCH a good movie!

What's your favorite book of the Bible? Romans and Philippians...I also think Matthew and First John are also pretty cool though. =)

If you could live anywhere, where would you live? Probably where I live now! If I could move all my friends and everything I love with me, I'd live in Alaska for 2 months of the year, New Zealand for 5, and the Bahama's for the rest!

If you could go anywhere in the WORLD, where would you go? Definitely Paris, New Zealand, and Rome!

Favorite foods? Pizza, potatoes, watermelon,  and icecream!

Are there any foods that you don't like? Wow. Should I give this list alphabetically?  I HATE carrots! I also don't like green beans, lettuce, broccoli, peanuts and anything fishy! (I'm a really picky eater!)

What do you like to do with your spare time? I like to do anything crafty or creative! I love reading when I can find a good book, and I like to spend time outside when the weather is nice!

Facts that might surprise other people? I LOVE umbrella's. They're just so adorable!  I'm terrified of heights, and if I ever got a job, I would NEVER want to work in an office!

What is your favorite character quote? "Oh! Don't be a porcupine in a balloon shop!"- I don't remember the book's name! It was written by David Lewis though!

What is your favorite period in history to learn about? I like Roman, and early American History!

Favorite quote? 

I love this quote!

By mr albert eistein





1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love these random fact lists. :) The quotes are wonderful, but it's also fun to learn some new things about you! I love that ice cream is on your list of favorite (perhaps my top choice!), but I'm sad that you dislike peanuts! You are missing out! Also, I love your thoughts about umbrellas. I don't think I've ever thought of them as adorable, but now maybe I will have a new appreciation for them!

    ReplyDelete