Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hello there again! This week has been kind of strange. One day: sunny and 70 degrees, then next, sunny and 60, and then, what do ya know? Snow!  Thankfully it's stopped, and melting which is a very good sign! Man, am I ready for spring! Even though it snowed earlier today, guess what I found growing today? See for yourself!

Its growing! Green, finally! Although I love winter, I'm just about ready for it to be over! On that note, it's been a pretty good week. Well, excluding dissections...okay, they weren't that bad. I would have enjoyed them, but the stench really got to me. I was about ready to puke! Oh, so gross!=)

 Anyway, Some of this weeks highlights were thrift store shopping. I had a great find! I found this cute gray dress that  is really versatile... I was so excited!



Also, I found a sheet that I'm going to use as materiel for throw pillows in my room! It was only $1.50 too! 

It's been a great week overall! I'm so excited that it's been warmer this week! Spring is just around the corner! 

                                                      Thanks for reading!




1 comment:

  1. Very cute dress! I love thrift store shopping. In Australia, they call them "Op Shops." :)

    ReplyDelete