Monday, September 23, 2013

This week my mom and dad both went to Texas, because my dad had work related meetings there. So this week we’re (Hannah and I) staying at our friends the DeWolfs house. Yes, it’s like a seven day sleep over (except for the tragic fact that we still have to do school=) and it’s been fun. It’s kind of nice, because I have a lot more motivation to get school done, so it goes faster, and I’ve found if I’m really focused and manage my time well, I can  finish around 2-3:00. On Saturday, Mrs. DeWolf took us shopping. That was really fun. We went to goodwill, the mall, and Salvation Army. I was thrilled to find they had the book The Two Towers for 99 cents. It was the only book from the Lord of the rings that I didn’t have (I had found the other ones at thrift stores too!=) Although I didn’t find anything at the Mall, but when we went to salvation army I found I scarf (If you know me I LOVE scarfs). It’s gray and wool. I also found a belt at Salvation Army. Sunday was really nice because I didn’t really have any school that I needed to do. I read and finished up my art project. You would think that drawling a tree would be easy… but it sure wasn’t at all! =)=)=) I also helped bake cookies (Yes! Me! Baking!.)  It’s been a really fun week, although I do miss my parents some.  Thanks for reading my blog! See you (or blog you=) soon!

Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Aww so fun!!!!! And that's AWESOME! You have the whole collection! Whohoo for Lord of the Rings!

    ReplyDelete