Monday, September 2, 2013

Highlights from this week!

I don't have anything super exciting to blog about, so I guess I'll just tell you some of the highs and lows of my week!  This week I turned 15. I woke up to find out that my sweet sister Hannah had baked scones for breakfast! Yum. That night we got pizza and watermelon for supper. Hannah also baked a cookies and cream cheesecake! I got a hair dryer (because I always "borrow" my mom's and forget to bring it back=) and also got the Lord of the Rings movies (the extended version!). I was super excited about that. I've been (or attempting to) read through them, but I'm still on The Fellowship Of The Ring.

    Oh! Another exciting thing about my week is that we got a new van! The reason why we got one is because lots of things were breaking (i.e. You couldn't open one door because it was broken, the air conditioning didn't work in the back, the trunk latch was broken etc.) and it broke down on us at church last week too. My parents decided it wasn't very reliable and it was probably time to get a new van. It's gold and it has a TV (we're pretty excited about that.)

Yesterday, I put Missy, (my cat)  in the back porch because it looks like she's expecting pretty soon! We're pretty excited at the prospect of kittens! I guessing they'll be due within the next two weeks at the latest.

Because it was labor day, we got to go out to Radinas this morning for breakfast. I got coffee! (okay, it was coffee deluded with cream and some sugar) but it was still good! 

Well, that was pretty much my week! Hopefully I didn't bore you to much! Thanks for reading this semi-random post!



5 comments:

  1. Awww, do you keep all your kittens? Please add pictures when they are born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, Nat! (oh and I can testify and say that that cheesecake was incredible. just saying) :) Kittens??? YAY! Ditto what Jerica said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Kittens! Please, please put up pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The extended Lord of the Rings! That is exciting!! Have you watched them all straight through yet?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a very lovely week! Happy late birthday! My husband and I have a tradition of going out to breakfast on Monday holidays. We didn't go to Radina's on labor day, but we do go there quite often, as well!

    ReplyDelete