Monday, December 17, 2012

Favorite things to do at sleep-overs

Favorite things to do at sleep-overs:
I love sleep-overs because it gives you fun memories with your friends, and tons of time to hang out, talk, and get to know the person better.
Here are some of my favorite things to do at sleep-overs:
-Go shopping! (although it can be hard to get out sometimes!)
-I love playing sardines in the dark. It's sort-of scary, but also loads of fun, (especilly if you're in a giggly mood!)
-One of my favorite things to do, also, is roast mini marshmallows over a candle, and put them in between chex cereal with a chocolate chip! Walla! Mini smores!  Yummmmmm!
-I also enjoy baking, whether it's supper, or a fun desert, it always makes it more fun to do it with friends!
-Another fun  thing to do is pop some popcorn and watch a movie!
-Just hanging out is fun too!
-Play a fun game (ever played the game quelf? It can be hilarious! How about dutch blitz, or spot it? fishbowl, psychiatrist, and signs are also fun games=)
-paint nails
-Do hair!!!! (so much fun!)
-Star gaze...
-Make hot coco, (it the winter)  sit by the fire, and tell jokes/funney stories!
-Giggle, laugh and talk!




2 comments:

  1. Sleepovers are definitely memory-making adventures! I must admit I've never tried the mini s'mores idea, but it sounds pretty great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have great sleepover memories with you, Nat! I LOVE the game Quelf! It's so funny, especially when you don't know the people you're playing with very well!

    ReplyDelete