Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring is here!?!?!?!

Hello!
This week, I'm teaching a missionary story in the good news club Hannah, Kirk, Mrs. Weddle and I are teaching out at Riley. Prayers would be appreciated! It's been a really fun club to teach. The kids are really attentive and ask really great questions!
     I can't believe it's already April 9th! Spring IS here! Yippee! I went out and picked some of our daffodils yesterday! (okay, it made a pretty wimpy bouquet because they were the only flowers out, but, hey, they're cheerful!) I love flowers! I'm so glad it's spring. I was getting sick of winter;)
    Speaking of spring, we officially celebrated Hannah's birthday yesterday (since we'll be busy on her actual birthday tomorrow). I got her a pair of Nike shorts (they're light pink with a periwinkle and white stripe!) and my parents also got her pink shorts (hot pink) and a matching jacket. They're really cute. I think I'll have to bribe her to let me wear them (either that, or guilt her into it...just kidding!)
So anyway, that's mostly the extent or the exciting extent of my week....Oh yeah....I get to take the ACT on Saturday. Joy.  It's just for practice, but I'm still kind of nervous. Oh well, at least it isn't for "real" since I'm only a sophomore this year.
    I haven't gotten a whole lot of time to work on my room this week... I have a cork board and a white board/magnetic board that I want to hang up, but my dad wants to hang it "right". Plus, he doesn't want me using his tools (yeah, the thought of me with power tools is a little unsettling) because it seems like they always go missing after a project. Hee hee:) *guilty smile*
I'd better get going...
Until next time,
Natalie=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

1 comment:

  1. Another new template! It's cute! And happy birthday, Hannah! :) What are sisters for if not to raid their clothes closets?! ;)

    ReplyDelete