Friday, March 14, 2014

Another Random Post....=)

Hello! I hope you all have had an amazing week! Wow. I can't believe it's spring break! (well, in like 12 hours) I'm excited. I'll have to finish up some homework before I'm officially off, but I am excited!
As many of you know (probably all of you know!=) I've been in the process of re-decorating my room (sooo much fun!!!!!!). Here is my newest completed project: A chalkboard wall! I found white chalkboard paint too!!!!!

 Before/starting the first coat:

After the first coat:




The completed project after FOUR (long, long, )coats:

My goal for this wall, since it's right across from my bed, is to make it a quote wall (using magnetic paint or a cork board./verse of the day/ (chalkboard) calender/planning wall. We'll see how that turns out! I got the idea from a magazine!

Another thing I'm excited about is the father daughter banquet tomorrow! I got my dress from good will, and I love it! (whenever I find a good deal, I get excited!)
Here's a picture!


So anyway, I'm pretty excited! I love empire waist dresses!
Thanks for reading,
Nat=)

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I nominated you! --->http://curiousramblingsbychloe.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-sunflower-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! Can't wait to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress! How did the banquet go?

    ReplyDelete