Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Last Tuesday, I had standerdized testing in the morning. Yuck. I was incredibly happy that we were doing more of the English side of testing that day though, because I don't like the math/science end of it that much! After testing, we went home, then did our daily rutine of going to piano lession, math tutoring, (hannah) and while Hannah was at math tutoring, we shopped for her birthday presents. I got her a hair defuser (don't ask me what that is!) and gum. =)
Wensday, we celebrated Hannah's 16th birthday, and went out to dinner, then went shopping afterwards=)!
Thursday, I had testing again, and was a pretty normal day.
Friday evening, we had Alpha (a course designed to introduce and explain christianity to people) and my parents and I (Hannah had another commitment) all went to a weekend discussing what the Holy Spirit does, and who he is. It was really interesting, and I learned a lot!
 Then Saterday, finally, after weeks of waiting, our cat had kittnes! Sadly though, three of them were still born=(. The last one though survived the birth, and soon after, Missy (our cat) carried her to the box. The next few days, we peeked in on her, and watched her and her kitten (which we had recently named "shadow") Then, Monday night, we relized that her kitten wasn't breathing=(. Missy, our cat is depressed, and I feel sorry for her. I think they were born prematurely...Blaize is really sad. It was going to be his cat, but now he's looking to see if there are any avalible kittens around, so if anyone knows of any, let us know!=)

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, after all that, they all died? That is so sad. Poor Blaize, hope he finds another one!

    Yeah, you and me both on hair diffusers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is a hair diffuser!
      That is sad, its alway sad when an animal dies~!

      Delete
  2. Aww, so sad about your kittens! :( My family used to have lots of cats and kittens, and our momma cats liked to have them up in the ceiling of our garage...which was sometimes a rather dangerous idea!

    Yay for English-y portions of standardized tests! :)

    ReplyDelete